Friday, November 18, 2011

Bonefish Grill

On my first day in Colorado, after Val picked me up at the airport, we headed for dinner at Bonefish Grill.  We got to the restaurant at around 5:00 and the place was packed.


There was still snow on the ground but it was warmer than I expected.  Here is the first snow picture I took.
The restaurant is famous for its Bang Shrimp dish and since it was wednesday, the dish was discounted.  Here is the shrimp.  The sauce was spicy and the shrimp were very tasty.  It came on a bed of lettuce.
The specials of the day were mouth watering and both of us ordered one of the specials.


I had the Mahi Mahi with lobster, shrimp, and garlic mashed potatoes.
Val ordered the salmon with crab, bacon and gorgonzola.
Both dishes came with a pile of spaghetti squash roasted with honey, ginger, maple syrup.  Everything was delicious.


Bonefish is looking to open a restaurant in California but it probably will be in Orange County.

No comments:

Post a Comment