Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pepper and Her Box

I order medication for the dogs from 1-800-petmeds and every time they ship something, they always include a treat.


It is always unfair since there is only one dog biscuit in the package and I have two dogs.


I recently placed an order for flea stuff for both dogs and the package came in its box.  I haven't ordered in a while so when the postal carrier delivered it, I brought it in and set it on the floor since my desk was full of stuff.


The next thing I know, Pepper has dragged the box to the bedroom and here she is opening the box for a treat that she knows is in there.
Bailey is MIA and was probably out in adventure land tracking down some squirrels.  He missed out entirely.


After Pepper finished determining there were no more goodies to be had, she left the packages of flea medication intact.

1 comment:

  1. Pepper is one smart girl who knows exactly what she's after!

    ReplyDelete