Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Craftsy Workshop

I had previously posted about Craftsy.com and enrolling in a sock knitting class.  They recently sent me an e-mail notifying me of a new offering.  Instead of a "class," they are offering workshops and the first workshop is free.


The workshop is called One Skein Knit Shrug by Stephanie Japel.


It is a very cool offering with close up photos and "chats" with other people enrolled.  Lots of good questions and step by step instructions.


They even have a link to purchase the yarn used in the project but I have some stash in a worsted weight left over from a sweater project.  It is Bernat Soy in the celery color that has been discontinued.  I have a skein plus and I'm hoping it will be enough.


I don't want to run out of yarn again.....


Here is the work on the body of the shrug.  The sections are broken out and the pattern is very easy to follow.
The yarn is super soft and washable and will be a great little cover up when reading in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment