Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lounging Around the New Sofa

As I am getting older and my joints are feeling the stress from my low sofa, I found a cheaper solution than replacing my existing set.


I went down to UFO and got some foam and new covers for my sofa.  The fabric can keep most of the dirt off but I wanted to prevent the dogs from jumping up on the couch.


I finished the binding on one of the smaller quilts and placed it on the spot that Pepper usually sleeps.  I also put her quilt on the ottoman since it is still low enough for her to hop on.  It takes a bit more work for her to jump on the higher sofa.


This the the scene I took in after I had dinner.
Bailey has now commandeered Pepper's spot on the sofa and looks very comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the dog has its own sofa to takes rest. Can I have that sofa for my dog?
    Sofas Perth

    ReplyDelete