Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Diet Regime

I have been revamping my eating habits and actually measuring my food.  It has been very enlightening to discover how many calories are entering and not really leaving.  It has been a revelation to discover how much work it takes to burn calories!


I have been back to the gym and succumbed to the body bugg system which you strap to your arm to measure calorie burn.  My metabolism has slowed way down and I really need to work out every day given my sedentary desk job to not keep packing on the pounds.


The BB system allows you to enter all the stuff going into your mouth and has a cool gadget to build a dish.  I made this dish the other night.
1/2 pound of lean pork
5 large shrimp
1 bag of frozen peas
1 cube of extra firm tofu
1 teaspoon of sweet curry powder
2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce


With a half a cup of brown rice - 400 calories.

1 comment: