Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pepper's Enemy

Bailey was carrying on one morning by rushing outside and along the fence.  He makes quite a racket even without vocalization.

When I went outside to see what he was in a huff about, this is what I saw.
This coyote was about 2 feet away from our fence line and he ran away when I approached the fence.  Bailey has probably 25 pounds on him, but he is a scaredy cat so he did nothing to scare it away.

Pepper was inside taking a nap and missed the entire episode.

I think this guy is looking for food as my neighbor stated that over the holidays some of the kids decided to throw pumpkin pie over the fence.  He is probably checking back to prior food sites to see if there was anything there.

1 comment:

  1. uh-oh. Such a bad idea to start feeding the coyotes. Hopefully the kids don't throw any more food over the fence. I'm glad Pepper was safe inside.

    ReplyDelete