Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Alaska Quilt Progress

When I went to Alaska last year, I shopped at a quilt store in Skagway.


I last blogged about the fabric here and had cut out the pieces for the quilt pattern.  It has been a work in progress with quite a bit of sewing math - thanks to Val for helping me figure out how much I needed to finish the border.


I finally finished sewing the quilt top together and it is beautiful and will be an outstanding addition to the guest bed.
Next step is to send it to the quilt lady for it to be quilted and last but not least is to hand sew the binding.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I found this in Pinterest looking for some inspiration. I have many of the very same fabrics from the same quilt store. I have had them about 5 years and finally got them out to make my quilt. Great job!

    ReplyDelete