Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Scramble Dinner

A few days ago, I posted about the Six O'Clock Scramble.  I cooked my first meal of pan-browned pork loins with green beans with sweet potato fries.


The meal was pretty easy to put together and took about 30 minutes.  I fixed the sweet potato and yam fries first with my alligator slicer and stuck them in the oven.


The coating for the pork chops went pretty fast and they browned up pretty well.  I bought the thin sliced chops instead of the regular ones.  With the 3 minutes on each side, I don't believe that the pork would be cook through with the thicker chops.
The lemon juice and capers added some tang which is not my favorite but over all the meal was tasty.
It was a very colorful dish and I was full afterwards with no cravings for dessert.  The meal serves 4 so I have plenty of leftovers.



No comments:

Post a Comment