Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals

It is another year and it seems the days past at a faster rate each year.


I didn't set any goals last year so I think I'm going to list some things for the up coming year.


1.  Eat more mindfully
2.  Exercise at least 3 times per week
3.  Finish knitting a sweater
4.  Finish knitting a pair of socks
5.  Finish the Evenstar shawl
6.  Make a point to be more social
7.  Be thankful every day
8.  Limit spending on hobbies


I think that is pretty ambitious for me.  I'm posting this above my desk so I will see it every day as a reminder.

2 comments:

  1. Hey good luck with that! Mine is to drink more water. I think it's attainable and I can stick with it. I'm setting the bar very low, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to make your goals measurable, like, "I will attend at least 2 knitting meetings at Starbucks per month." Like that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete