Monday, January 30, 2012

Mentioned on a Podcast

I have been catching up on listening to my podcast subscriptions and I was surprised to hear my name on the Wolfe Farms podcast - episode 19.


At the end of last year, they ran a contest of knitted gifts and I had a bunch that I finished.  All the gifts were appreciated and I'm glad that they are being enjoyed.


Wolfe Farms also has great lotions and soap.  My favorite is pomegranate but there is a new honeysuckle that I might have to try.  Each month, they have a special fragrance that is on sale.  The lotions are thick and creamy but don't leave any residue.  It is great for anything fiber related.  I actually found out about them at Maryland Sheep and Wool the first time I went.  It was a surprise to find out that they are in my backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment