Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Spin Group

For May, we met at Jan's in Pacific Beach and after the week of rains, it was nice to see the sun again and have the temperatures warm up.

I decided that I would start spinning on my polworth/silk fiber dyed by Judith M which was gifted at the Texas retreat.  I think I have decided to knit the Mae Flowers Shawl with it.
I was able to spin up a majority of the first bump into a fine single.
As usual the food was delicious with a main vegetarian meal of enchiladas, a quinoa salad, chips and dip, and an apricot almond tart from Trader Joes for dessert.
Fun times catching up with everyone and seeing progress being made.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad I missed the spin group and vegetarian enchiladas. Hope someone makes those again. See you at BSG. Hope you have a good drive up.

    ReplyDelete