Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Goodbye to Salt Spring Island

The last day of the retreat saw us packing up (some earlier than others due to the long holiday weekend and the ferry schedule) and heading to the ferry after lunch.
We arrived early as Elaine kindly gave Sharon and I a ride to the ferry and for me on to my hotel.  We stopped by a few shops along the road near the ferry.
And stopped by for some ice cream and sat and chatted for a bit until the ferry arrived.  In front of us was this truck with a moose tied to the front.
It was a beautiful sunny day as we waited.
The ferry ride was short and I arrived at Sidney where my hotel was and a short trip to the airport which the hotel had a free shuttle.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing about your experience at Jane's retreat. I'm definitely going to have to try to attend one in the future. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete