Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hot Vegas

I had to head to Vegas for a follow up field trip and was dismayed when I looked at the weather and saw that it would be a scorcher.  I arrived in the morning and immediately had to take clothes off from the mild 60 degree weather at home.

At 4:30 when I was driving to the hotel, this is what registered in the car.
When I checked in, I was the guest of the day and received bonus points for my stay.  The view from my room.  I didn't know that there was a faux London eye here.
The hotel was even offering a 5K run down the strip at 5:30 pm which I thought was crazy!

The temperatures hovered over 100 the entire time I was there and the sun was super hot.  I was lucky that I had underground parking so getting into the car at the end of the day was comfortable.  I didn't linger anywhere outside but it was very uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment