Monday, June 13, 2016

Vegas Food

Lance again took me to a few places for food that I hadn't tried before.  Lunch on the first day was order in sandwiches which the restaurant delivered.

The next day, we walked a short distance to Zydeco.  On the way, I saw this place.
We ordered a bunch of items including a special.  Really hot and yummy.
I also shared the gumbo with potato salad which you mix into the gumbo.
I also order the shrimp po boy with cajun fries which was delicious.  I was totally stuffed and ready for a nap.
Lance ordered the special and had the onion rings instead of fries.
Before I left, Lance took me out for tamales at Dona Maria's.
Old fashion with these great stained glass doors.
I had chicken and pork tamales and the chips and salsa were great.
I have to wait until fall to visit Vegas again.  It seems to be the beginning of a hot summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment