Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spin Group

It has been a little while since our spin group has met.  It has been a busy fall and the weather cooperated with being cool with a bit of afternoon sun.


It is important to get together with your peeps to sit and spin and chat and eat.


We munched on soup, honey apple challah, roasted potatoes and for dessert we had spiced cake.


Here are the wheels being spun on - an elizabeth and two pocket wheels.  
I spun on my miniSpinner and when the battery ran out, I switched to my Bosworth book charkha after carding some more cotton punis.  This charkha is a breeze to spin on and the woodworking is superb.
I was able to finish spinning the singles for my In Dreams redux.
All that I need to do now is ply the singles and start re-knitting my shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment