Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mithril Vest

I'm making progress on my Mitril Vest after getting some help from other Ravelers who had knit this pattern.  I was a little disappointed to not get clear guidance on some of the techniques to continue knitting on the vest.


Here is the vest - not quite done.  After knitting to a certain point, the vest needed to be washed and blocked before being finished.
The entire view.
Close up of the top of the back.
Close up of the back pattern.
The right front.
The left front.


Now I need to sew up the shoulder seems and then pick up stitches on the border on each side and join with the neck and continue knitting the beaded edge to complete the vest.  It will be ready to wear for the Estes Park Wool Festival.

1 comment:

  1. the pattern is stunning! I can't wait to see it in person

    ReplyDelete