Monday, April 29, 2013

Spinach Quiche

Last week at spin group, Margie brought a spinach quiche and I have not been able to get that off my mind.  A bit of searching on the inter webs found an easy recipe from the Smitten Kitchen.

I acquired all the ingredients and decided to make one for eating this week.  I couldn't decide on the pie crust but I knew I did not want to make one from scratch.  I bought a Keebler ready made which was in the baking aisle and a two pack from Marie Calendar which was in the freezer case.
I have a mexican shredded cheese blend, plus the parmesan so I added a package of frozen spinach to the cart.

I assembled the ingredients and added some chopped mushrooms as I had those in the fridge.  It smelled very good while mixing.
After baking for 25 minutes, it came out of the oven and rested.
Looks great and I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment