Thursday, May 28, 2015

Colorado Vacation

I took some leave to visit Val in Colorado.  When I landed, it was cold and rainy and we stopped to eat the Chili's which has an updated menu.  We had a small monitor at our table to play games, order dessert and pay for our meal.

I had the 3 taco combo plate - chicken, fish, and shrimp.
Met the new dog Tony who is a barker and has no teeth.  He tried really hard to stare me down for food, but I'm immune.
I spent most of the time working on my quilt and got all the piecing done so all I need to do now is join the pieces.  Here is one corner laid out on the floor.
I also met Stacie's new red labrador - Ruby Mae.
Val and I prepped material for the bionic gear bag which I brought home to finish.  Great long weekend and back on the plane for home with this view of the mountains.
Since it was raining the entire time I was there, the humidity was up and it wasn't so dry which was good for my cough.  Lots of projects to work on but it is back to work now.

1 comment: