Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tank Dress = Pajamas

I was overly ambitious after having a sewing day and decided to try to make a tank dress.

I started with a light blue remnant piece and cut two pieces and serged them together.  I then decided I would use the cover stitch on the sleeves, neckline, and hem.

Well after doing each sleeve, I thought, okay that looks great!  
I then did the neckline and it bagged more than a poopy diaper.
I changed the differential feed to less than and serged the hem - not outstanding.
So my tank dress will not become pjs.
Next time, I will be applying a binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment