I have this quilting bug now and when I saw the block of the month 2017 from craftsy, I really liked it.
The kit was also on sale so I succumbed and purchased it.
The January block is to make 2 of these.
And the rest of January is to put together the border blocks which I need 64 (paired together for 32 rectangles).
I made a color error on the first block as I used the light blue and medium blue instead of the medium blue and the dark blue. I hope I will have enough for the rest. It is hard to tell since the patterns are spaced out. If necessary, I will substitute the blue for something else. It seems so far that there is plenty of fabric.