Thursday, March 23, 2017

Sparks Field Trip

I did an overnight to Spark Nevada for some field work and I finally broke my red car streak.  Lack of cars from spring break gave me a lucky break as I got this car.
It was raining cats and dogs but the moon roof was cool.
But the back seat is a total joke.  My legs are pretty short but really there is no leg room for anyone riding in the backseat.

I never got it above 60 mph due to the rain but it is very heavy.
The work was successful and the officers at Sparks PD were awesome.  I saw this saying at the station - anger is the wind that blows out the light of intelligence.

The airport is a lot more modern than I remembered and they had cool wildlife settings.
On my way out of the airport, I saw these bombers all lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment