A little while back, I was looking for a pattern for a cowl but I saw this pattern for Miss Marple's Scarf and I thought it was cool with a keyhole.
I went through the stash and ended up using one of my Space Cadet yarn offerings.
It was a cool design with keyholes in both sides. I missed changing the needle size on the second keyhole but I didn't go back to rip to reknit.
I played yarn chicken and ended up with very little yarn left.
I like the result. The variegation of color is mild and the green really comes through. Good timing for St. Patrick's Day.
All that is left is to weave in the ends.