Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HansenCrafts Service Outstanding

At the epinner retreat with Judith MacKenzie in Forks, WA, I was able to purchase a cherry Woolee Winder for my miniSpinner.  At first, Kevin Hansen stated that I would need to e-mail him my request when I got home, but on the second day, he showed up with a Woolee Winder for me.


Once I installed it, there were no adjustments to be made and I ready to go.  It spins like a dream.


I only bought the one bobbin since Judith made a recommendation that for the cost of another Woolee Winder bobbin, I could buy quite a few weaving bobbins or spool bobbins to wind my yarn for plying.  Judith had previously recommended that each spinner should have at least 30 bobbins for their spinning wheel but it is now quite cost prohibitive.


On the trip home by car and plane, the Woolee Winder bobbin had a mishap.  This is what I found when I unpacked it.
I quickly e-mailed Kevin and asked what could be done.  He replied promptly and told me he would send me another bobbin and to return the broken one.  No questions asked.  How awesome is that customer service?  Kudos to HansenCrafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment