Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Words With Friends

I recently re-discovered scrabble and was thrilled to find out that there is an "ap" called Words With Friends.  You can get it at the Apple iTunes store for $.99.  There is also a free version with advertising.


The cool thing is that I can play scrabble with other people online.  Since I don't know anyone else "in person" that plays this game, I can request a new game from a random opponent.  There is no pressure since you are notified when it is your turn again.  I have played a few matches with people that obviously are experts and they have the strategy to score the most points off words that I have never heard of.


It is a fun way to pass the time.  If you are a player, I'm sdmags on Words With Friends (WWF).

1 comment:

  1. WordFued is a free app on the Android that does the same thing. (you can pay if you want to skip the ads) Highly addictive, and awesome.

    ReplyDelete