Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Hub Yarn Swap Adventure Match Results

As I posted here, I participated in a yarn stash swap with another Raveler.


Well, I got my delivery and this is what was in the package.
It is Caron Glencannon - a washable wool blend made of ardina yarn 80% dupont orlon acrylic and 20% wool in the color teal blue.


I also got a folded origami crane with a card from Christine aka savvychristine and her blog is at simplesavvy.wordpress.com.


She stated that her mother-in-law purchased a bunch of this yarn at an estate sale and she happily spread the love by sending a skein to me.


I'm going to have to check my stash to see what I can do with this skein of 'lovely' yarn.

4 comments:

  1. Funny! However, the colors just don't go with my work uniform, also since it is acrylic it probably wouldn't be the best - I was thinking more of 100% wool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good sized skein. How about a small bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any babies arriving soon? A little baby sweater for a newborn (they outgrow them quickly).

    ReplyDelete