Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Eolia Loom Modification

As I had previously posted about my Eolia loom which I really like, I needed some way to extend the loom for a longer warp.


I went to my trusty fiber guru and asked the oracle what could be done?  I had not heard any reply from the e-mail I sent to the website where this loom could be purchased and I suspect that they are now out of business.


I brought the loom over to her house and explained my frustration and asked for some kind of intervention.  She stated just to leave it with her and she would work out a solution.


Well, for $15, she was able to jury rig a set of extension bars for my loom and here it is all set up with the extra length.
I then warped it up with some stray yarn and some of my original hand spun and it is ready to go.
The solution was a simple dowel and peg system.
I bow to her greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment