Friday, May 20, 2011

It's All About Padauk

I confess that I am lazy.....I purchased a electronic spinner, the HansenCrafts mSpinner, back on December 19, 2009 for the sole purpose of plying the singles I spun on my treadle wheels.  Back then I had the Louet Victoria and the Schacht Matchless.  The Victoria has since went on to live with someone else.


I then went to a spinning retreat with the Judith MacKenzie and the rest was history....I purchased the woolee winder for my HansenCrafts mSpinner and have been mostly spinning on it with some occasional lace spinning on the Matchless.


When I was at the espinner retreat, I fell in love with the Padauk mSpinner but having just purchased the woolee winder, I could not justify buying a new spinner.


After coming home and spinning with my peeps, the subject came up again and I'm happy to report that my spinning bud, Juliblue, will become a new mSpinner owner since I ordered my Padauk mSpinner.
The cherry mSpinner is numbered 40 and my padauk mSpinner is numbered 645.
Here are the two side by side before parting.

No comments:

Post a Comment