Friday, May 13, 2011

Dinner A-Go-Go

I have been getting e-mails from LivingSocial.com which has special daily deals for things around San Diego.  You can specify any city I guess for where you live or where you are going to visit.


There was a special deal for a sample pack of meals from Dinner A-Go-Go for 50% off.


I have had friends use those prepare your own meal places in the past and although this is similar, it is a little different.  Instead of showing up and putting together your own meal, Dinner A-Go-Go prepares everything in advance - I think this is neater and there is no cross contamination of the food.


They have a monthly menu of items that you can order for meals for 2 or 4 and a special sampler pack for 5 meals for one person.


The sampler pack comes out to $20 which equals $4/meal.  I think that is a great deal since if you eat out even at fast food, it will cost over $5 and this meal is much healthier for you.


I purchased two of these "deals" and just placed my first order.  It takes a few days for the preparation and you go buy to pick up your meals to pop into the refrigerator for eating later.


I ordered the following:



BBQ Meatloaf, Rosemary Chicken, Stuffed Portabellos w/Orzo, Soft Tacos, and Teriyaki Yakitori


No comments:

Post a Comment