Thursday, September 8, 2011

Storing Knitting Tools

I am a sucker for bags and compartments and organization.  When I was a kid, my favorite thing to do was to go to the office supply store and look at everything.  I confess I still do this sometimes.


Anyways, my friend Lovechild knows about my secret love of containerization.  I think she and I are in the same club.  When she visited, we had to go to the Container Store to check out all the cool storage items.


She brought me two cool accessories to store my knitting tools.  I have gone through a few iterations looking for the right thing but she is a genius and found something small and compact for storage.


First is the box of little compartments.
Second is the cool zip bag that will stand up with tools.


I can fit the first into the second and am ready to go forth and knit in public with all the tools I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment