Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yarn Dyed and Loom Warped

As I stated before, it was a very crafty weekend as Lovechild came to visit and we went to town with the dyes.


I had Janit and Fluffysgarden join us and there was spinning and weaving in addition to dyeing.  It was a good way to spend the weekend indoors while we suffered through a humid patch.


Lovechild with her mad dye laboratory.
Fluffysgarden wound a warp and dressed her loom.
I dyed one skein of some natural John Day yarn that I had used for the Bears on Glacier scarf in anticipation of the lace socks from the Craftsy knit sock workshop.  I'm not sure how much yardage there is but I need at least 255 yards per sock.
Here are all of Lovechild's yarns hanging out to dry.
After drying, here is the clump of skeins ready for hexi-puffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment