Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wolf Pup Scarves

As I previously mentioned, this cute wolf pup loom followed me home from Orange County and I warped it with some handspun yarn from my Avatar spinning project.
Well, the scarf is done and it was so much fun and so easy to use that within an hour another warp was on the loom.  
This warp was from some of the left over Avatar handspun yarn but also had some other merino handspun yarn from who knows where.


It is a great two toned scarf and a bit wider.  This too flew off the loom within a few hours.
Next up was some handspun alpaca yarn from a local ranch in a pattern.
And here is the finished scarf.
Can you tell I'm loving this loom?

1 comment:

  1. My next loom WILL be a Pup. I had the chance to buy one, but then a Baby came available for less money and it was closer to pick up....so opted for the Baby. But I'm still longing for a Pup, to do just what you're doing - make scarves! :-)
    Love the scarves too.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete