Sunday, September 11, 2011

Trader Joe's Linguini with Clam Sauce

I dug around my freezer and happened upon a frozen entree from Trader Joe's of Linguini with Clam Sauce.
I was craving some noodles so I took it out of the freezer and pulled out a saute pan and poured out the contents.


The noodles were nicely organized as nests and the instructions stated to space out the nests and then pour over the rest of the contents.
After 2 minutes, the noodles were to be turned over and cooked for another few minutes and once the noodles were cooking through, then the entree was ready to serve.
I found that the dish was a little dry so maybe if I purchase this again, I will need to add some water.  It is missing the creamy taste that I equate with clam sauce but overall it hit the craving spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment