Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bay Area Food

As with travel and fiber events, it inevitably is about the food.


First meal was at Bowl'd that I visited last time.  This go around I introduced it to my cousin and it was a hit.  We all had the big bowls.


Bill and I order the chicken.
Angie had the beef.
And Jude rounded out the selection with the spicy pork.
Good times always.
The next meal was bland rubber chicken that we had at the conference.  We stayed through the raffle drawing and went home to sleep leaving before the keynote speaker.
Next up I went to brunch with Angie and Bill at Skates on the Bay.  Great location next to the pier where we wandered before the place opened.
I had the smoked chicken scramble.
While Angie and Bill had the Seafood Joe.  Bill also went for the bloody mary bar.
The last meal consisted of Barney's Burgers before heading to the airport.  Jude had the Voodoo burger.
We shared the seasoned curly fries.
And I ordered the Sunshine burger.  We had them without buns so we could eat all of the fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment