Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sock The Vote - Voted!

As I previously posted, I was working on a pair of socks for the Sock the Vote campaign as discussed on the Singlehanded Knits Podcast.

Week 4 progress was just to continue and I worked on the pattern - Socks on a Plane on an actual Southwest flight to Reno/Lake Tahoe.

Here are the socks in progress.  You can see the stitch marker where I started at the airport waiting to board.
I landed in Reno at night and by the time I got to where I was going at Lake Tahoe, there was snow on the ground and it was very cold.
I was able to finish the socks while there and they were ready for their picture after coming home to San Diego.
Since I am a permanent absentee voter, the socks were complete before election day and I have already voted.

No comments:

Post a Comment