Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hot Hot Tucson

I had to make a quick overnight trip to Tucson and it was a scorcher - 100 degrees in the morning.
On the flight over, the cloud bank was pretty and you can see land faintly through the clouds.
I stayed at a historic hotel.
Where the rooms were old fashion and quaint.  
No electronics in the room and reminded me of the westerns I use to watch on TV.  They did have air conditioning though.
The bath was pretty quaint as well.
I had a bite to eat at the cafe downstairs - no elevators in this place.  The floors were made with pennies.
The light fixtures were pretty cool too.
I had a cup of tomato soup and the Heartbreaker.
The room was comfortable but it was way too loud and I used the provided ear plugs.  The water pressure was very low as well.  It was close to the site I was going so okay for one night, but I probably would not stay here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment