Monday, May 5, 2014

Last Day in Sunny Southern California

We were able to finish out field work by stopping by Panda Express for a quick lunch.  The trip was pretty successful as I got quite a few of the cases I brought targeted.

While waiting for our last interview of the day, we stopped at a mall and I bought some liquid soap at Bath and Body Works and also got a few space blankets at The HQ an army/navy surplus store.

We ended the trip with a shopping spree in Pasadena.  We hit the Gap where they were having a sale.  

We went by Sushi Afloat for dinner since Julie knows nobody else that enjoys sushi.  They have a flotilla of sushi dishes priced by the plate.
We tried quite a few plates and I ordered a hand roll of tuna.
After dinner, we walk a bit and Julie bought some stuff at the Body Shop and we rounded the night with some gelato at Hello Gelato.
I ordered mango and taro.

No comments:

Post a Comment