Friday, May 16, 2014

The Last Night Market

After a rest, we hit our last night market in Taichung.  It was very cool and we had snacks for dinner from various kiosks.  Lots of things to see and buy and eat.  It was an experience.
The best helmets I have seen - too bad I didn't need one.
Guava and huge avocados.
Bitter melon - not my favorite ever.
Chicken Feet - first with bones and then without bones.
Grilled squid shish-kabob and fried squid and batter fried squid.
I tried grilled ostrich which was pretty tasty.
And these little rice noodle cakes.
I stayed away from the pigs feet.
There was also mongolian bbq.
And fresh seafood.
And of course - weed.
Bought some small souvenirs for family and friends and headed back to sleep and pack for the return to Taipei.

No comments:

Post a Comment