Monday, November 22, 2010

Kindle

I was one of the early adopters of the Kindle from Amazon. Due to the newness at the time, the technology was expensive but well worth it since I love to read. I used it a lot especially for work travel.


I succumbed to the new Kindle and ordered it from Amazon this past week. I used my Capitol One points to buy it so no money out of pocket. This Kindle is lighter, has more functions, and is cheaper than the first one.
I also ordered the cover for it - this version does not come with a cover as the first one did - I picked out a green cover.
I found Books on the Knob that has all kinds of cool things. After I purchased my new Kindle, I gave my old Kindle which still works to Val so she can now be hooked.... Books on the Knob had a blog about the Kandle - buy one get one free so I ordered one for me and one for Val.

No comments:

Post a Comment