Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rainy Beginning of the Week

It seems the weather is crazy around here.  After the time change when I got an extra hour of sleep, I woke up to cool rainy skies.  Here is a photo of my mutant citrus tree.  I have had this tree for over 5 years and after the first year, I have had lemons on the bottom limb.
This year, I finally got some grapefruits on the top.  The lemons have been good, but we shall see what those grapefruits are all about.
I'm thinking the weather is driving the dogs crazy as one of them (I have yet to figure out which one) started to dig under the fake grass.  You can see a corner lifted.  It took some doing as you can obviously see how long the spikes are to hold the grass down.  It is rated to be hurricane proof!  At least no eating of fake grass happened this time.
Good thing I waited to call for repair as the hole that Bailey chewed is still there.


I'm also taking my pal Val in for surgery this afternoon to remove something suspicious.  I will be spending my time waiting knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment