Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaBloPoMo Success - Cold Sheeping Not So Much

I previously posted about NaBloPoMo here.  I have to say that it was not as easy as I thought it would be, but also not as hard to come up with something to post every day.  I think I will take a little break from posting daily...

Again, another whole month passes and no completed knitting to report.  I did knit this month, but did not finish any of my works in progress.  I don't report yardage decreases until I finish knitting a project.  Part of this dysfuction is that I usually have startitis and have a lot of projects on going at the same time.

On the flip side, no new yarn was purchased so my yardage did not increase either - status quo for my yarn stash.....

I also spent quite a bit of my free time spinning, weaving, and sewing....there is only so much free time to work on crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment