Thursday, March 31, 2011

E-Mail Crash

I have had internet service with an AT&T subsidiary for quite a long time.  I was even careful to create a couple of accounts for spam and such.  This past week has been a total frustration.


It started with a blast of e-mails that touted verification after almost all the e-mails I sent came back as undeliverable or just sat in the queue for delivery.  After 24 hours, a message was generated stating that the server couldn't locate the intended recipients and I got the "failure" notice.


I then started to receive these e-mails stating a new policy at AT&T which use to be SBC and now my yahoo web mail which is also AT&T based is not working properly.


At this point, I'm not sure what has been delivered and I sure as heck know that I haven't received my normal stream of incoming mail.  I'm tired of doing the work arounds and am hoping that if I wait a week or so, this might all be fixed by fairies and all will be back to normal.  A girl can live in a dream world....


On top of all this, my work e-mail has been compromised and I'm now receiving all these UPS delivery attachments, a host of online pharmacies touting illegal drugs, plus the always popular penile enhancements.  My work e-drones are no closer to fixing this problem either.


I guess my options are to start the dreaded texting or just drop technology altogether and just go sit in my craft room and weave and spin....I know what I will vote for....


Letter writing anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment