Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Infinite Knitter Farewell Plus a Swap

I'm sad to say another infinite knitter is leaving San Diego for a new adventure in Italy.  You might think it is exciting and not sad, but Liz (evk0109) will be missed here.  I think she is planning on arranging some knitting/cooking trips to Italy while she is there so that may be fun times.


I decided to host the knit nite here at home so we could spread out and Liz had the idea of doing one last swap (where everyone brings "stuff" they don't love anymore to trade for someone else's "stuff").  It can be yarn, fiber, books, bags, anything that is fiber related.


Here is the gang to bid adieu to Liz.
Here is the pile of swap items.
I think everyone went home with a better stash than they brought.


All the best and bon voyage to Liz.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your photos posted. I'd love to see the pile of swap items.

    ReplyDelete