Thursday, July 25, 2013

Progress on the Flirty Lace

When I talked about the War of the WIPs here, I mentioned the flirty lace which is a tank top that I saw at Lambspun in Colorado.  I picked up the yarn at the shop as well.  It seems that I started it in July 2010, then restarted it again July 2011.  Something must have happened in 2012, but here it is, July 2013 and I am working on this again.

Something about this tank just calls to me in July so I'm hoping that this will be the last July that this will be a WIP.

I was able to finish knitting on the back piece.
And for the front piece, I have the green lace part finished.
All I need to do now is to join the purple yarn and knit up the front and then seam the two pieces together.  I should be able to get this done in 2013.

1 comment: