Monday, March 17, 2014

Tombstone Arizona

On my travels around Arizona, I drove through Tombstone.  I had heard all about this place; boot hill, the OK corral, Wyatt Earp, and of course everything in the movie with Val Kilmer.

The town is pretty small and a bit more updated that the film portrayed.  Not much going on here either.
This was a sign coming into town on the main drag.  Wyatt Earp has a statute up in front of his "art" studio.
There was a sign of the OK Corral.
We drove by the US Marshall's office but didn't stop and I could not tell if it was a manned station or not.  We also drove by a tiny house which is suppose to be the oldest in town.
We stopped by the Boothill Graveyard but didn't go in since no guns allowed.
I can now cross this off my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment