Monday, August 29, 2011

Bosnian Sock Update

Following along with my Craftsy sock knitting class, I have made progress with my sock.


I was totally defeated by the double point needles and had to break down and use my 40" circular needles for the magic loop method.


The sock is very thick and a little big but pretty.  I probably should have stuck to the size medium, but since the sock is so thick, I will be wearing them around the house as slippers.
There was a little error on the instruction sheet for the Make 1 stitch.  The correct terminology is in bold.


Make 1 (M):  Insert the left needle from front to back into the bar between the stitches on the right and left needles.  Knit this through the back loop to twist it so it doesn't create a hole.


Next up is the after thought heel waste yarn row after knitting 7.5" of the sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment