Friday, August 26, 2011

Frango Chocolates

The first time I went to Chicago, one of my co-workers took me to Macy's on the magnificent mile where I had a sample of Frango Chocolate mints.  The samples were not mini pieces either.  You actually got one entire mint!


I think these are the best chocolates I have ever tasted and every time I go to Chicago, I stop by Macy's and buy a box or two.


Due to travel budget constrictions, I have not been back to Chicago since the beginning of 2010.  It has been a long drought for me on Frangos so when my boss informed me he was coming out for a review, I begged for chocolate.  Here is my boss getting puppy love.
I have a great boss and he purchased and transferred two boxes of chocolate for me - dark chocolate mint and dark chocolate.  These boxes should last for quite a while.
If you have a chance to visit the windy city, you have to try them out if you are a chocolate lover.  They are the perfect after dinner bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment