Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ack! Another WIP Uncovered

I started going through my closet, first to find warm clothing for the frigid temperatures of Chicago and second to get rid of clothes that I will never wear again.

While pulling stuff out of bins, I found this long forgotten project.  It is a shrug that I vaguely remember wanting to wear while reading in bed.  I really liked the pattern, but now have no idea what pattern it is.
I obviously finished the knitting of the main body and the sleeves need to be joined and stitches picked up to make up the neck and probably some part of the back.
I think this was pre-Ravelry as well as the blog, so I have no idea where I actually left off.  I think I still have some of this alpaca yarn in the stash, but will have to look for that as well.  This might end up being a make up as you go pattern unless someone recognizes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment