Monday, January 13, 2014

Makai Frogged

In the course of reviewing all my knitting project in progress, I decided to frogged the Makai shawl.  After looking at it closer, I really did not like the pattern much.  I liked the idea of the pattern and the underlying intention, but not the look so much.
The yarn I chose is now balled up after ripping out all the stitches and untangling the remaining yarn.  I decided that there must be a better project for the Hand Maiden Sea Silk in the nova scotia color.
This is another project that has dropped from the list.  So that is two down from the 30.  I still have a couple of corners that need to come into the light and I'm afraid that there are a few more languishing projects that I have forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha -- this is exactly what happened when I started looking at the many UFO's around my house. I had a major frogging extravaganza. After all, most of my UFO's were with my precious handspun yarn so I didn't want it to go to waste. I just reskeined the yarn, rewashed it to get out the kinks, and voila, ready to knit something else.

    ReplyDelete