Friday, January 3, 2014

Darn that Bailey

I have recently expanded my crafting to include quilting and I made this quilt after a few practice ones and I thought it was so cool.  It has been used as a cover on the couch while watching TV so I didn't think anything of it.

When I was out for a day, I came home to find fabric pieces all around and found that one of the dogs had decided to claim it.  I suspect Bailey since he was the one who was crying in the corner when I made the discovery, but it could have been Pepper who is super sly and usually has an innocent look on her face that taunts me with, "what do you expect, I am what I am."

Overall the damage was not too horrendous, but it hurts a bit when I think of all the work and costs associated with quilt making.
Here are some close up with the suspected culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment