Thursday, January 9, 2014

Crafty Presents

My life saver friend, Jude, sent me some crafty presents.  They are totally awesome!  Love them!

Turtle spindle bowl - poor dear had broken limbs when he arrived, but a bit of super glue fixed him up and he was out of sick bay in a flash.  He is too fragile to take on the road, but is so cute sitting on the docking station of my laptop that I look at him every day.
New portable yarn holder from Willysman Woolworks.  I had purchased a yarn holder from him but it is not portable and I have had trouble using it.  It sits as a stationary holder on the bookcase.  There must be something different about these others that can be taken apart as they spin effortlessly.
She also made a yarn tension holder to be used with Portuguese knitting.  I will need to find some you tube videos and practice.  Jude also said I could use it as a shawl pin.  There is a magnetic strip behind the leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment